Thursday, April 12, 2012

Solid state Day trading Bible

I do day trading for the last 2 yrs.


Its My pleasure to inform U how do I trade.


first of all I see the total trend, 1 day, 4 hrs,1 hrs, 15 min chart.
I write the trend in my log book


I usually sit at 6.00-10.00 PM, its time where most of the movement of price occurs.


At first i draw trend line in 1hrs chart and 15 min chart.
Then I draw trend channel 


I look for trend breakout in 1hrs, 15 min chart


I look for candlestick chart in 1 hrs and 15 min chart


Then draw 200 EMA, 50 EMA, see price inrelation to price action


Then draw BB(12,2) to look for trend, non trend , sign of reversal


then go for MACD to confirm the trend


I use stochastic 14,3,3 it produce signal before any other indicator
But here some fake out occurs,


I use Rsi to filter trend


Then finally I take the decission to trade.


I use 3% of investment at a time, open another trade after closing that


I always use stoploss in every trade.


I know loss is a part of trade, I take it easily.


I never overtrade.


Thats all, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment